Each year on the first day of spring, Rita’s Italian Ice gives out free cups of their famous snack — rain or shine. The promotion has become so popular over the years that people typically wait in long lines to grab a freebie.
But you don’t have to wait until the first day of warm weather to grab a cup. Fortunately for fans of the water ice shop, Rita’s opened multiple shops recently.
This list is not a complete list, but here are some of the shops across our area that have opened, according to the Rita's website.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
• Emaus Avenue in Allentown
• Tilghman Street in Allentown
• Bristol Road in Bensalem
• Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem
• Lancaster Avenue in Downingtown
• Cross Keys Plaza in Doylestown
• Eagleview Town Center in Exton
• Durham Road in Langhorne
• Broad Street in Lansdale
• Providence Road in Media
• Wissahickon in Philadelphia
• Red Lion Road in Philadelphia
• Rhawn Street in Philadelphia
• Ridge Avenue in Philadelphia
• City Avenue in Philadelphia
• Charlotte Street in Pottstown
• York Road in Warminster
• Cambridge Square Shopping Center in West Chester
• White Horse Pike in Absecon
• South Whitehorse Pike in Berlin
• Blackwood/Clementon Road in Clementon
• Route 70 East in Medford
• Moorestown Mall in Moorestown
• North Broadway in Pennsville
• Erial Road in Pine Hill
• South Delsea Drive in Vineland
• Lancaster Pike in Hockessin
• Community Plaza in New Castle
• Summit Plaza in Middletown
• North Dupont Boulevard in Milford
• Midway Galleria in Rehoboth Beach
Check here to see if your Rita’s is open.