About NBC10 Philadelphia

Who We Are

NBC10 Philadelphia has been delivering local news, information and weather for more than 60 years, serving nearly six million viewers throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, South Jersey and Delaware. 

Viewers turn to NBC10 for the most up-to-date breaking news and weather on a variety of platforms, including online at NBC10.com and via mobile and social platforms. NBC10 produces more than 41 hours of local news programming per week.

Our Story

NBC10 (WCAU) has been providing news and entertainment to the Delaware Valley for nearly 70 years. WCAU was originally located on Chestnut Street in Center City, in what is now The Art Institute of Philadelphia. In 1952, the station moved to Montgomery County at 10 Monument Road in Bala Cynwyd. The three-story, 97,614-square-foot structure served as a broadcasting studio and is among the first such structures built solely for television broadcasting and production.  

In January 2011, Comcast acquired a 51% majority stake in WCAU's parent company, NBCUniversal, which effectively makes the station locally owned. Comcast bought the other 49% in early 2013.

In June 2013, NBCUniversal purchased Telemundo affiliate WWSI from ZGS Communications giving WCAU a duopoly partner, as with several other NBC O&Os. 

Today, NBC10 serves over 7.5 million viewers throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley, South Jersey and Delaware. Our DMA (designated market area) includes 18 counties across the tri-state area.  This station is part of the NBCUniversal Local group, which includes nine other NBC stations, 17 Telemundo Stations, four regional sports networks, including NBC Sports Philadelphia, and NECN (New England Cable News).   

In 2018, NBC10 and Telemundo62 relocated to the Comcast Technology Center (CTC) at 1800 Arch Street in Philadelphia, directly across the street from the Comcast Center in Center City. The stations occupy three floors in the CTC encompassing more than 80,000 square feet. We have a total of three studios: NBC10, Telemundo62, and a third production studio for in-house promotional shoots. Our facility uses an IP-based network that is the first of its kind for local TV stations in the U.S. The stations began broadcasting from the CTC on October 21, 2018. 

We employ more than 300 people. Some of the faces of NBC10 include anchors Tracy Davidson, Erin Coleman and Keith Jones, and Jacqueline London, First Alert meteorologists Bill Henley and Brittney Shipp, among others.  

Some notable names who got their start with WCAU include Brian Williams of NBC Nightly News who spent part of his career with WCAU. Other notable figures include children's show host Gene London and The Tonight Show's Ed McMahon, who started his career in broadcasting at WCAU. 

Contact Us

Where to Find NBC10

NBC10 is Philadelphia's media leader delivering weather, news and information across our main broadcast channel, NBC10.com, the NBC10 app on iOS and Android, on multiple streaming platforms, in newsletters and social media.

On Air

  • NBC10 News Today from 4 a.m. to 7 a.m.
  • NBC10 News Midday at 11 a.m.
  • Philly Live at 11:45 a.m.
  • NBC10 News at 4 p.m.
  • NBC10 News at 5 p.m.
  • NBC10 News at 6 p.m.
  • NBC10 News at 7 p.m.
  • NBC10 News at 11 p.m.

Station Leadership

Ric Harris - President and General Manager
Elizabeth Flores - Vice President of News
Carol Dooling - Vice President of Brand and Strategic Marketing
Nancy Quinones - Vice President of Human Relations
Bo Koelle - Vice President of Sales
Nick Evansky - Vice President of Operations and Technology
Greg McNichols - Vice President of Finance
Travis Hughes - Senior Director of Digital Media
Ana Hernandez - News Director, Telemundo62
Matt Dennis - Assistant News Director

Newsroom Leadership

Mike Ingalls - Managing Editor
Andrea Berry - Executive Producer
Emad Khalil - Executive Producer
Emmanuel Lopez Capo - Executive Producer
Meredith Veloz - Executive Producer
Matt Panteleno - News Operations Manager

Shown on Friday Oct. 5, 2018, is the new NBC10 and Telemundo 62 newsroom located inside the Comcast Technology Center, in Philadelphia. NBC10 Photo/ Joseph Kaczmarek

Contact Us