Nearly 20 Displaced By Fire

An apartment building fire forces nearly 20 residents out of their homes on the day after Christmas.

A blaze broke out in the Foxwoods apartment complex in Pike Creek, Del. around 10 a.m. Thursday, according to reports.

Investigators determined the fire was accidental.  They say natural gas ignited when a heater was being installed in an unoccupied first floor apartment and caused the blaze. 

Local

Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.

Teen, 14, Charged in Fatal Stabbing of NJ Man: Police

Harrisburg Braces for Potential Armed Protests

Officials estimate damage at approximately $150,000.  No injuries were reported.

The American Red Cross of Delmarva is assiting the displaced residents. 

Contact Us