Fire Breaks Out at Apartment Complex, Residents Evacuated

Residents were evacuated from an apartment complex in the Spring Garden section of the city after a fire broke out Monday night.

The fire started at the Parkway House Apartments on the 2200 block of Pennsylvania Avenue around 8:15 p.m. The fire led to a power outage on the street that extends for several blocks.

Residents in the complex were evacuated. No one was hurt during the incident.

The fire was brought under control around 9 p.m.and power was restored to nearby homes.

Contact Us