NBA Essentials ranks our six favorite stories of the day.
1. Arizona Republic, via BSotS. Amare Stoudemire trash talks himself during practice, using his nickname in the process: "STAT, you can't miss two in a row, let alone three!"
2. Ball Don't Lie. The Nightmare Ant boogie.
3. Bullets Forever. Stop saying the Wizards have settled for 45 wins by signing their stars.
4. SuperSonicSoul. A survey of SuperSonic offspring playing ball. Only one belongs to Shawn Kemp.
5. Philadelphia Style, via True Hoop. Fantastic interview with Sixer Samuel Dalembert, with discussion of growing up in Haiti and Sam's lack of bling.
6. South Florida Sun-Sentinel. No suspensions for Mario Chalmers or Darrell Arthur. Back to the bench, Banks.
In partnership with NBC Sports Philadelphia
Copyright FANHO - FanHouse