The Eagles had a walk-through (well, Doug Pederson called it a jog through) Wednesday, so the injury report is an estimation based on if they actually had a practice.
They'll practice for real Thursday.
Complete coverage of the Philadelphia Eagles and their NFL rivals from NBC Sports Philadelphia.
But for now, here's a look at the injury report:
Did not practice: Michael Bennett (foot), Carson Wentz (back)
Limited: D.J. Alexander (hamstring), Alshon Jeffery (ribs), Sidney Jones (hamstring), Jason Peters (quad), Golden Tate (knee), Mike Wallace (ankle)
• The Eagles haven't had Alexander for the past three weeks, so getting him back would be a welcome boost for special teams.
• Jones returned to practice today after missing the last few weeks. He might return this weekend but it's too early to tell. If he does play, he probably wouldn't start this weekend. Avonte Maddox and Rasul Douglas have been playing well outside and Cre'Von LeBlanc has looked good in the slot.
• Bennett hasn't been practicing for weeks because of that foot injury, but he's going to play. Wentz hasn't been ruled out, but don't count on him suiting up this weekend.
• Jeffery and Tate are new on the injury report. Those injuries must have happened in the game.
• Wallace hasn't played since early in the season as he continues to recover from that fractured fibula. He seems to be nearing a return, but we'll find out more later in the week.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.