Harry Gross: Sounds like a marriage

Dear Harry: I have lived with someone for more than 13 years in a common-law marriage. Am I able to collect Social Security as a surviving spouse? I have old bank books, bank statements, old car registrations, and old envelopes addressed to us, Please help. I need income desperately. *

Copyright PHILY - Philly.com
Contact Us