All you wizard wannabes out there, the University of Pennsylvania Museum is giving you a chance to wave your wand Sunday November 16 at their Harry Potter and the Magical Muggle Museum from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Here’s what you can expect from this enchanted extravaganza:
- Sorting hat ceremony
- Potions and divination classes
- Lectures by Hogwarts and University of Pennsylvania professors
- Quidditch Practice
- Tri-wizard tournament maze
- Snape bingo
- Watch screenings of “The Wizard Rockumentary"
- Peruse Borgin and Burkes Dark Magic Shop
- Look into the magical “Mirror of Erised”
- Make your own wands and charms in Diagon Alley
- Sip a little butterbeer at the Hog’s Head Inn
- Meet well-known wizards and witches
Grab that crystal ball and broomstick and fly on over.
Buy your tickets online and check out a full schedule of events.