Get your reservations in place and clear your schedules because Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
Sick of the traditional romantic dinner? There are many other things to do in Philly with your special someone.
Here are the Top 10 things to do this Valentine's Day:
2. Chocolate is always a winner, but what about some wine to top it off? Well the Eclat Chocolates and Chaddsford Winery are teaming up with some wine experts and holding Wine and Chocolate Reserve Tastings every weekend in February.
4. How about taking advantage of the cold wintery weather and go ice-skating? On Monday the Blue Cross River Rink is having a Sweetheart Skate, where all women will receive a free red flower. Couples will enjoy popular love songs while skating by the river.
5. In search of some Philly culture on this romantic weekend? Then head to the Philadelphia Art Museum on Friday for Art After Five. Visitors will be able to enjoy an eclectic mix of jazz and world music while having time to explore the 200 or so art galleries.
6. Sponsored by Mural Arts and SEPTA, the 2nd Annual Mural Arts Love Train will be held on Sunday. Guests will have the opportunity to witness Mayor Michael Nutter marry a lucky couple followed by a chocolate and champagne reception. There will also be an exclusive screening of The Love Letter, a film that tells the story of the Love Letter Mural project.
8. Why not see a love story with your very own love. The Academy of Music is showing Romeo and Juliet on Sunday at 2:30 p.m. Watch the classic love story and rekindle the flame after with dinner at Mediterranean restaurant Estia with a $30 three-course prix fixe theater deal.
9. Enjoy a candlelit walking tour through Old City. The Valentines Day Ghost Tour is offering a romantic twist on the classic tour where you can cuddle up with your date and enjoy a nice walk through historic Philly. The theme? “Haunting Love Stories and the Ghost They Leave Behind.” The tour is offered all weekend as well as on Valentine's Day.
10. And who would have thought, Valentine's Day at the Zoo? This might be one of the most fascinating and lovable dates of the year. Enjoy a romantic fun-filled day with your loved one by watching the most magnificent animals play in their natural environment. On the Wild at Heart Tour, experts will share amazing stories and visitors will also receive hot chocolate.