Snow Is Coming!
The snowballs are gonna be flying this week.
There’s a winter storm watch in effect Tuesday night and Wednesday morning excluding Southern Delaware and South Jersey.
Here’s some quick info on what you can expect, weather-wise, for the next couple of days:
- Light snow developing Tuesday, an inch or less
- Snow will continue Tuesday night
- Majority of the snow will come Tuesday night
- Wednesday snow will mix with rain, sleet, and freezing rain
- Heaviest snow North of Philadelphia
- The high Tuesday will be 32 degrees
- Wednesday the temperature will warm up to 39 degrees
Here is what to expect in the way of accumulation:
- Reading & Allentown Area
5-9" + Ice
- Philadelphia, Lancaster & Trenton Area
3-5" + Ice
- Southern New Jersey & Northern Delaware
1-3" + Ice
- New Jersey Shore Area
Less than an inch