School Electrician Injured After Getting Shocked

By Lauren DiSanto
|  Wednesday, Sep 4, 2013  |  Updated 11:26 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
School Electrician Injured After Getting Shocked

Skyforce10

advertisement

An electrician working at Skippack Elementary School in Montgomery County suffered serious injuries tonight after getting shocked.

Authorities tell NBC10 the worker was shocked with about 277 volts of electricity while doing work at the school, located at 4081 Heckler Road in Collegeville.

Emergency responders immediately started performing CPR on the worker.

We are working to find out that worker's condition.

Stay with NBC10.com for updates in this developing story.

MORE NEWS:

 


Get the latest from NBC10 Philadelphia anytime: Android/iPhone/iPad Apps | SMS Alerts | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out