Strangler Continued Sex After Women Were Dead: Police

Kensington Strangler choked three women during sex, police say

Wednesday, Feb 9, 2011  |  Updated 1:30 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Police Nab Alleged Kensington Strangler

advertisement
Photos and Videos

New Surveillance of Kensington Strangler Released

Police release new video of the man suspected of strangling three women in Kensington.

Kensington Strangler Now a Serial Murderer

DNA evidence has linked the murder of three women in Kensington, making the so-called Kensington Strangler officially a serial killer. And women in the area are on alert.
More Photos and Videos

Police say a 22-year-old Philadelphia man told them he fatally choked three women after paying for sex and sometimes continued the sex acts after they died.

Antonio Rodriguez is being held for trial in the November and December killings after a graphic preliminary hearing on Tuesday.

Police say he didn't know the victims’ names but recognized their photos when interviewed after his arrest last month following a DNA match.

The victims, Elaine Goldberg, Nicole Piacentini and Casey Mahoney, are described as women struggling with addiction and sometimes working the streets. Prosecutors say they tried to fight off their attacker.

Detectives who testified Tuesday say Rodriguez said he used a condom in the attack on Mahoney because he knew police were looking for a serial strangler.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out