Officials are investigating a fire that displaced a family in Delaware County.
The 2-alarm blaze began shortly before 1 a.m. at a home on the 200 block of Saint David’s Court in Radnor.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control around 2 a.m. No one was injured in the fire but the family who lived at the home was displaced.
Officials have not yet revealed the cause.
Also on NBC10.com:
- Propane Leak Causes House Explosion
- Main Street Fire Rips Through Store, Apartments
- Service Resumes, Driver in Critical After Train Crushes Car