Mayor Nutter and officials announced that SEPTA service will resume during a press conference late Tuesday morning.
According to officials, the following SEPTA lines will resume service at noon:
- The Broad Street Line
- Market Frankford Line
- All Trolley Lines
- 80% of City Transit Bus Service
- Suburban Route 100 Norristown High Speed Line
- 102 Media Sharon Hill Line
- Media 101 Trolley Line service to Woodland Avenue
- 60% of Suburban Bus Routes Will Operate
Officials also say there will be no regional rail service today. Regional rail on virtually every line sustained significant damage, according to SEPTA General Manager Joseph Casey. Casey claimed there will be some regional rail service on Wednesday though at this point they’re unable to announce which services will be resumed.