Some of SEPTA's Regional Rail commuters will again see new schedules on their lines beginning on Monday.
SEPTA will have the new schedules available on its website here.
The changes will affect the Lansdale/Doylestown Line, the Trenton Line, the Manayunk/Norristown Line, and Warminster and Glenside Combined Lines.
Some of the updates included in the new schedules are:
- Train #5305: Departs Doylestown at 6:13 a.m.:, express from North Hills to North Broad
- Train #6550: Departs 30th Street Station at 5:30 p.m., express from North Broad to Glenside
- Train #7204: Departs Trenton Transit Center at 6:35 a.m., local to Center City
- Train #207: Departs Ivy Ridge at 8:01 a.m., express from Ivy Ridge to Temple University
Warminster / Glenside Combined:
- Train #6413: Departs Warminster at 7:03 a.m. with local service to 30th Street
- Train #6405: Departs Glenside at 6:40 a.m. with local service to 30th Street
- Train #6417: Departs Glenside at 8:34 a.m. with local service to 30th Street
- Train #446: Departs 30th Street at 5 p.m., express from Temple University to Glenside
- Train #450: Departs 30th Street at 6 p.m., express from Temple University to Glenside
All other Regional Rail lines will continue operating on their last updated weekday schedules. SEPTA officials said last week that they expect the trains to return to full service by October, when the Silverliner V cars -- sidelined in July due to a structural defect found on several of the train cars -- are repaired. The Silverliner Vs make up a third of SEPTA's Regional Rail fleet, so the transit authority has been running on a modified schedule and using leased rail cars.