Wait, wait ... Gritty did what?
The past few weeks in the MLB may go down as some of the craziest the league and fans have ever witnessed.
And just about everyone has voiced their opinions on the matter ... and now it looks like Gritty has, too.
Complete coverage of the Philadelphia Flyers and their rivals in the NHL from NBC Sports Philadelphia.
That's right, everyone's favorite mascot decided to go full savage mode and trade in his infamous drum for a trash can during the Flyers' win over the Penguins on Tuesday.
What was on the trash can, you ask?
Why, it's the Astros logo on all four sides.
Way to go Gritty, you just broke the sports world once more (don't worry, we love it).
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.
More on the Flyers
- After shutting out Sidney Crosby, Penguins, Flyers have taken down NHL's top 4 teams in span of 14 days
- Did Malkin compliment Flyers fans?
- Sights and scenes from Flyers' 2019-20 'Meet the Team' day for fans
- Bring on the nostalgia as Flyers 80s night takes you back in time
- As Carter's Kings make trip to Philly, is the former Flyer a trade target?