Prosecutors in western Pennsylvania have dropped charges against a suspect in the shooting death of a security guard at a Pittsburgh bar.
The Allegheny County District Attorney's Office said Tuesday it had probable cause to charge 28-year-old Kevin Ford but that it wouldn't be able to meet its burden of proof.
Ford had been charged with homicide, aggravated assault and other offenses in the Feb. 16 death of 24-year-old Deion Nesbitt at the Rendezvous Phase III bar in Homewood.
Police say Ford punched Nesbitt in the face, allowing other men to overpower him. Charges against Eric McGuire were dropped last week.
Harvey Scott and Tiqwan Green remain in custody.
Authorities said Scott shot Nesbitt three times and grazed a female guard when they confronted him about pulling a gun.