Harry Gross: Flexible-spending advice

Dear Harry: My employer recently started a Flexible Spending Account for medical care. This means that I won't have to pay taxes on what I put into the account from my regular pay. I know that I won't be able to get the tax deduction for medical expenses

Copyright PHILY - Philly.com
Contact Us