Stan Lee Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Ex-Adviser - NBC 10 Philadelphia

Stan Lee Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Ex-Adviser

The order makes permanent a previous temporary restraining order Lee's lawyers had received

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Stan Lee Gets 3-Year Restraining Order Against Ex-Adviser
    Getty Images for Discovery Times
    Lee's lawyer Jonathan Freund says Lee's family is pleased he can moved forward without being bothered or harassed, and that his previously deteriorating health is improving.

    Stan Lee's restraining order against a former business manager has been extended for three years.

    A Los Angeles Superior Court judge approved the move Friday, ordering Keya Morgan to stay away from the Marvel Comics mogul and his family.

    The order makes permanent a previous temporary restraining order Lee's lawyers had received.

    It's another step toward restoring stability for the 95-year-old Lee, who has been the subject of a power struggle involving his daughter, Morgan, and others who sought roles in his life and business after the death his Lee's wife last year.

    Marry Me? Surprise Proposal Highlights Emmys Night

    [NATL] 'I Want You To Be My Wife': Surprise Proposal Highlights Emmys Night

    "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" swept the Emmys and HBO's "Game of Thrones" came back with a "Best Drama" win during TV's biggest night. But it was director Glenn Weiss who provided the most touching highlight of the night after he pulled off a successful proposal to his girlfriend, Jen Svendsen, as the cameras rolled on-stage.

    (Published Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018)

    Lee's lawyer Jonathan Freund says Lee's family is pleased he can moved forward without being bothered or harassed, and that his previously deteriorating health is improving.

    Morgan's attorney did not immediately return an email seeking comment.