Churrasco Argentino with Chimichurri Sauce
Updated 4:07 PM EST, Thu, Oct 21, 2010
4 skirt steaks (sliced into strips)
1 onion (sliced)
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup white cooking wine
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add steak, chicken broth, salt and pepper and sauté until there is no broth left, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and sauté until it is caramelized and the steak begins to form a bit of a crust.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and cook until it forms a dark, thick sauce with the juice from the steak for about 2-3 minutes.
1 bunches of parsley
1/2 bunch cilantro
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 onion (chopped finely)
1/2 bell pepper (chopped finely)
2oz olive oil
2oz white cooking wine
1oz fresh lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and all wet ingredients into another and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together when ready to serve.
First Published: Oct 14, 2010 11:29 AM EST