Internships at NBC10
We want you to intern at NBC10
We are no longer accepting applications for Spring 2014 internships. We will begin accepting Summer 2014 applications in January 2014.
NBC10 is currently recruiting students for our college internship program. The internships are paid positions that provide a professional learning experience and an opportunity for students to explore careers in the broadcast industry.
Students will have the opportunity to work in News, Promotions, Digital, Human Resources, and Sales/Marketing.
- NBC10 Internships are offered during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters (maximum of three FULL days per week—not to exceed 24 hours)
- All internships are paid.
- Housing/transportation assistance is not provided by the internship program.
- Each student is assigned to a station supervisor for the duration of the internship.
- At NBC10, labor contracts prevent interns from performing union duties. These duties include news writing, working with technical equipment and directing. While "hands on" experience is not available, you'll be able to observe and get to know a group of very talented broadcast professionals who have many years of experience and a willingness to share their knowledge.
- NBC reserves the right to terminate a student's internship at any point for reasons such as misconduct, poor attendance, insubordination or other serious problems.
- To be eligible for an NBC10 Internship, you must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
Preference will be given to students with previous work or internship experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your completed NBC10 Internship Application, a copy of your resume, and the dates you are available to start in the event that you are selected to:
With a subject line of: NBC10 Intern Applicant, Your Name, Department Applying for, and Semester (Fall, Spring, or Summer)
Submit your completed application and a copy of your resume to:
Human Resources Department
10 Monument Road
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Fall – July 26, 2013
Spring – November 1, 2013
Summer – March 7, 2014
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received each semester, internship interviews are not guaranteed to all who apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
NBC10 Internship Program will be enhanced in Spring 2014. Stay tuned for more information.