A Philadelphia charter school was evacuated this morning due to the smell of natural gas in the building.
Students were led out of the West Oak Lane Charter School at 7115 Stenton Ave. around 9:15 a.m. Monday.
There was an odor of natural gas in the building, according to firefighters.
As a precaution students -- from kindergartens through eighth graders -- were evacuated from the two-story building.
Philadelphia Gas Works was called to the scene to investigate the odor.
As SkyForce10 hovered overhead, kids could be seen going back into the school about an hour after they were evacuated.
No injuries were reported, according to authorities.
However, some students could be seen being looked it inside ambulances at the scene.
An exact cause for the fumes wasn't immediately clear.
The school didn't release any statement about the incident nor did they clarify exactly what caused the fumes.