Police rounded up 10 men in a child pornography sweep in which kids, ages 1 to 5, were victimized.
Detectives from the Berks County District Attorney's Office announced Wednesday the culmination of their four-month investigation, which determined that 10 men, ages 18 to 48, possessed and/or distributed the child porn.
During the sweep, investigators say they seized computers containing thousands of images of child porn. From those images, investigators say they identified four victims -- two from Berks County and two from Chester County -- who are all 5 years of age or younger.
The following men were arrested and charged with sexual abuse of children:
1. Brian K. Crimmins, age 48, 700 block of Tamarack Trail, Shillington
2. David A. Crimmins, age 18, 700 block of Tamarack Trail, Shillington
3. Cori J. Merklinger, age 23, 1400 block of Friedensburg Road, Reading
4. Hector L. Perez, age 20, 200 block of Arlington Street, Reading
5. Hugo D. Blanco, age 20, 1400 block of Hampden Blvd., Reading
6. Brett A. Correll, age 31, 1500 block off Fern Avenue, Reading
7. Reinerio Velazco-Mena, age 41, 1300 block of North 9th Street, Reading
8. Danny Ray Evans, Jr., age 26, 300 block of Pearl Street, Reading
9. Christopher M. Mailloux, age 22, 300 block of Pearl Street, Reading
10. Lewis V. Martinez, age 22, 900 block of Weiser Street, Reading
Brian and David Crimmins are father and son. Neighbors told NBC10 that investigators recently spent hours at their Shillington home searching for evidence.