Accidental House Fire

By Alison Burdo
|  Tuesday, Dec 24, 2013  |  Updated 10:54 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Accidental House Fire

NBC Local Media

advertisement

A family of four is reeling after a fire broke out in their home Tuesday night.

Firefighters responded to reports of the blaze on the 500 block of Concord Bridge Place in  Bear, Del. shortly after 9 p.m., according to the Delaware State Fire Marshal's office.

An electrical malfunction in the basement's ceiling sparked the fire, which burned into the first floor, according to investigators. 

Estimates put the damage at $25,000.  No injuries were reported.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out