Black Bean Brownies
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
2 cups black beans, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup agave nectar or 1 cup date sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a small bowl melt chips in microwave for 2 minutes or heat in a bowl on top of a boiling pot of water until melted.
- In blender or food processor, combine beans and eggs.
- Add sweetener, baking powder, and chips. Process until smooth.
- Pour batter into an approximately 9-inch non-stick pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and then cut. Serves 8-12 brownies