Just two days after Miss California Carrie Prejean told the Miss California USA pageant committee that there was only one provocative photo of her, another photo showing a woman that appears to be Prejean in nothing but her underwear has surfaced online – but the beauty queen denies that it's her.
TheDirty.com, which posted the first racy photo of the beauty queen on Monday, has posted another shot of a woman posing in just her underwear covering her chest with her arm, which they claim is Prejean.
U.S. & World
Stories that affect your life across the U.S. and around the world.
But a rep for Prejean told Access Hollywood the photo is not her. The rep acknowledged that photo shows Prejean's head, but that "it appears to have been Photoshopped."
The rep went on to say that Prejean maintains that one photo was taken during that session, "as far as she can remember." Her rep noted that the photo was taken four years ago and "her memory might be faulty."
Prejean's rep also told Access the photo was taken by a friend of Prejean's, who sent it to an agent, but that she "can't remember his name." The rep said they believe the agent might be responsible for releasing the photo to TheDirty.com.
According to her rep, Prejean has contacted the Web site and asked them to stop using her photo.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, according to TMZ, she sent an e-mail to Keith Lewis, the Co-Director for the Miss California USA pageant, saying, "This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt (sic) have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took."
Prejean signed a contract stating she has never been photographed nude or partially nude and the Miss California USA Organization told Access they will be meeting with runner-up Miss Malibu Tami Farrell this week suggesting she may soon be taking over the title of Miss California from Prejean.
A rep from the Miss California USA told Access that Prejean's fate would be decided by pageant owner Donald Trump and the Miss California USA Directors and the Miss Universe Organization.
On Thursday, Trump told Billy Bush during an interview for "The Billy Bush Show" and Access Hollywood that he would be reviewing the photos Thursday afternoon and a press conference is scheduled for Tuesday where Prejean's future as Miss California would be announced.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
PLAY IT NOW: Will Miss Malibu Take The Miss California Crown?
PLAY IT NOW: Miss California's Nude Photo Controversy (May 5, 2009)