March Madness is in full swing so in honor of my favorite sporting event, here are five other things I'm MAD about this week!
1) Valentino - Though he retired in 2007, the famed designer is as relevant as ever. A new documentary on his life, "Valentino: The Last Emperor" opens this week in NY (with more cities to follow) and at the film's premiere Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway and Claire Danes looked gorgeous in his dresses!
U.S. & World
Stories that affect your life across the U.S. and around the world.
2) "Running in Heels" - My new guilty pleasure. The reality show on the Style Network chronicles life at Marie Claire Magazine… following around everyone from the three new interns (a backstabbing bunch) to the no-nonsense Editor-in-Chief!
3) New Balance for Nine West - If running in heels isn't your thing, check out the New Balance for Nine West collection. I'm not usually a sneaker girl, but in fun colors and styles these are adorable - fashion is not sacrificed for function! Selena Gomez is a fan of the line, which retails starting at $70. Check them out at www.ninewest.com/newbalance
4) "Exactly As I Am" - We spend a lot of time in Glam Slam talking about outer beauty but even more important, of course, is inner beauty. Access Hollywood's own Shaun Robinson has written a book all about girls and self-esteem. It's a collection of wisdom and experiences of both celebrities (Oprah! Jennifer Hudson! Eva Mendes!) and everyday teenagers. Pre-order it at www.amazon.com.
5) "Twilight" – It's the moment Twi-hards have been waiting for! Bring home the sexiest and most stylish vampires around, the Cullens, as "Twilight" comes out on a special 2-disc Special Edition DVD tonight at midnight.
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Selena Gomez
PLAY IT NOW: Access Exclusive: Deleted 'Twilight' Scene: Edward's Bedroom Surprise
PLAY IT NOW: Access Exclusive: Deleted 'Twilight' Scene: Robert & Kristen's Forbidden Love Bite