SEPTA Regional Rail Service has been restored on Wednesday after being suspended due to Sandy. Service for all regional rails was restored at 5 a.m.
PATCO began running trains on a regular evening schedule on Wednesday afternoon. Full service is now officially restored.
Amtrak is planning to operate modified service to and from New York City on Friday, November 2, with schedules to be announced on Thursday, November 1.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
The NJ Transit Line is still suspended. Limited bus service will operate in Camden County.
In addition to regional rail service, the following SEPTA lines resumed yesterday:
- The Broad Street Line
- Market Frankford Line
- All Trolley Lines
- 80% of City Transit Bus Service
- Suburban Route 100 Norristown High Speed Line
- 102 Media Sharon Hill Line
- Media 101 Trolley Line service to Woodland Avenue
- 60% of Suburban Bus Routes Will Operate