A family of four is reeling after a fire broke out in their home Tuesday night.
Firefighters responded to reports of the blaze on the 500 block of Concord Bridge Place in Bear, Del. shortly after 9 p.m., according to the Delaware State Fire Marshal's office.
An electrical malfunction in the basement's ceiling sparked the fire, which burned into the first floor, according to investigators.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
Estimates put the damage at $25,000. No injuries were reported.