1 c. water
1 c. milk
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
8 oz. butter
2 c. all purpose flour
- Bring the water, milk, salt, sugar and butter to a boil.
- Stir in the flour all at once and beat vigorously over medium/high heat until the mixture comes away from the pan and leaves a film in the pan.
- Remove from the heat, place into small mixer.
- Mix on medium speed until some of the steam has dissipated. Aprrox 5 min.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Remove from the mixer.
- Pipe onto parchment, brush with egg wash.
- Bake 400 degrees.
- 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove, cool.
- Fill with your favorite cream.