At least it wasn't a snake.
When a South Florida woman went to the bathroom Tuesday night, she definitely didn't expect to see a iguana in her toilet bowl.
The lizard likely came up through the pipes, Lt. Scott Mullin of Miami-Dade Fire Rescue's Venom One unit told the Miami Herald.
It's was Mullin's first time responding to a call of an iguana found in a toilet.
When he received the call Tuesday night, he asked the dispatcher to make sure it was an iguana, not a snake.
A woman, her daughter and grandchildren were waiting when he arrived at their home in West Kendall, south of Miami. He took the iguana from the bowl, put it in a box and drove it to a wildlife rescue center.
"This was definitely a first," he told the Herald.