Roommates Died From Overdoses: Coroner

By Dan Stamm and Wire Reports
|  Thursday, Nov 21, 2013  |  Updated 10:59 AM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Roommates Died From Overdoses: Coroner

advertisement

What killed a pair of roommates?

Nearly two months after two men were found dead in their home, the coroner has ruled on what killed them.

Chadd Wirth, 43, and Curtis Warmkessel, 32, died of accidental overdoses, according to the Lehigh County Coroner's Office.

The roommates were found dead Oct. 2 inside their house on E. Long Street in Allentown, Pa.

An initial autopsy into their deaths was inconclusive pending toxicology.

Related Stories

Officials said autopsies, but a ruling on the cause of death was pending further toxicological testing.

On Thursday, Coroner Scott Grimm announced both men died from "a mixed drug overdose."

Grimm said there was no foul play or suspicious circumstances around the deaths.

 


Get the latest from NBC10 Philadelphia anytime: Android/iPhone/iPad Apps | SMS Alerts | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | RSS

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out