3 Hospitalized After Gas Leak

By David Chang
|  Tuesday, Feb 4, 2014  |  Updated 11:19 PM EDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
3 Hospitalized After Gas Leak

NBC10.com

advertisement

Three people are in the hospital after a gas leak in Bucks County.

Officials say nitrogen gas leaked from a home on the 100 block of Elephant Road in Dublin on Tuesday around 5 p.m. The leak caused an oxygen deficient atmosphere inside the house, according to officials.

Firefighters and the Bucks County hazardous materials team were called to the home. Three people were taken to the hospital with one being in serious condition.

Elephant Road is currently closed as officials continue to investigate.

Stay with NBC10.com for more details on this developing story.

Also on NBC10.com:


 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
What's New
FlyeredUp: Win 2 Tickets to Flyers Playoff Game
Win two tickets to the first... Read more
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out