Around 300 residents returned to their homes after carbon monoxide was detected inside a Center City high-rise Monday night.
Shortly before 9 p.m., elevated CO readings were detected inside the Casa Enrico Farnese Senior Apartment Complex on 13th and Lombard Streets. The residents were evacuated from their units and kept inside the lobby of the building.
Firefighters searched the 19-story building and Red Cross volunteers were also sent to the scene. Around 11:15 p.m., a Red Cross spokesman announced that the scene was under control. The residents later returned to their units.
No one was injured during the incident.
Also on NBC10.com: