Quick Weather Update for Friday:
- Clouds and sun, windy and cooler Friday
- High temperatures in the mid 40s, but wind chills will stay in the 30s
- Winds NW 10-20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph
- Partly sunny Saturday, with calm winds and a high near 42 degrees
- Only a slight chance of light snow showers late Saturday
- Sunny skies Sunday, 43 degrees
- Chance of rain and snow Wednesday
So, what about the snow chance for Valentine's Day?
The computer models are even less impressive Thursday than they were Wednesday, when there was about a 50-50 split on snow/no snow, according to Meteorologist, Glenn "Hurricane" Schwartz.
It's more like a 20 to 30 percent chance of getting some snow late Saturday or Saturday night. Even if it does snow, it is not likely to be heavy.
Then Sunday is another chilly, but not brutally cold day, with mostly sunny skies.