An ATV caught fire and spread to a home in Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The fire started in front of a home in 3200 block of Emerald Street in the city’s Kensington section.
Investigators say an ATV parked in front of a home was leaking gas and eventually caught fire. The ATV was heavily damaged.
The fire eventually spread to the home, causing minor damage.
Breaking news and the stories that matter to your neighborhood.
There were no reports of any injuries.
The fire remains under investigation.