A couple of planes flipped on their side and police have had to shut down a few roads, like this part of Conshohocken State Road/Route 23 in Gladwyne (see video), because of the rain.
Here's look at how the storms are affecting the rest of the region today:
- Ambler, Pa. - Flash Flood - Butler Pike flooded with landslide into the road
- Drexel Hill, Pa. - Heavy Rain - 1.65 inches of rain in 40 minutes
- Drexel Hill, Pa. - Wind Damage - Numerous trees and branches down.
- Langhorne, Pa. - Flash Flood - Neshaminy Creek started to flood.
- New Castle, Del. - Hail - Dime-size hail
- Ewing, N.J. - 64 mph Wind Gust - A couple of planes flipped on their side and there was damage to a hangar.
- Annandale, N.J. - Heavy Rain - 0.56 inches of rain in 10 minutes.
About 18 inches of fast-moving water was pouring over Conshohocken State Road and several cars drove through despite the danger. Police eventually came by, told drivers to turn around and then closed the road.