New Castle-Cecil-Kent MD-Queen Annes-Talbot-Caroline-Sussex-
Eastern Chester-Western Montgomery-Eastern Montgomery-Upper Bucks-
Including the cities of Wilmington, Elkton, Chestertown,
Centreville, Easton, Denton, Newton, Washington, Morristown,
Flemington, Somerville, New Brunswick, Trenton, Pennsville,
Glassboro, Camden, Cherry Hill, Moorestown, Mount Holly,
Jim Thorpe, Stroudsburg, Reading, Allentown, Bethlehem, Media,
Philadelphia, Honey Brook, Oxford, West Chester, Kennett Square,
Collegeville, Pottstown, Norristown, Lansdale, Chalfont,
Perkasie, Morrisville, and Doylestown
1159 PM EDT Wed Oct 16 2019
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THURSDAY...
* WHAT...West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, northern, northwest and southern
New Jersey, east central, northeast and southeast
Pennsylvania, northeast Maryland and northern Delaware.
* WHEN...Until 6 PM EDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The highest wind gusts will likely occur
through the early part of the overnight and again on Thursday.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.