Lobster lovers, you're in for a treat this summer. Bridget Foy’s lobster fest is on from now until Saturday, August 1. Prices range from $9 to $29, so if you're looking to grab some lobster at these low prices, this week is the week to do it.
Here’s what’s on the special menu:
- Lobster corn chowder, $9
- Tempura lobster claws with spicy peanut dressing on chilled noodle salad, $12
- Lobster claw salad with couscous, baby arugula, white bean and a lemon basil vinaigrette, $13
- Lobster sliders with poblano tarter sauce, $13
- Lobster mac & cheese with cavatelli, four cheese and an herbed potato chip crust, $19
- Lobster spaghetti fra diavolo with pepperoni and a spicy tomato sauce, $19
- Split grilled lobster with red curry butter, a couscous salad and grilled asparagus, $28
- Lobster boil with chorizo, mussels, corn on the cob and red bliss potatoes, $29
If you’re worried about where to leave your car, park on Lombard between 2nd and 3rd (on the right side) for just $10.