A Philly food staple hit a major milestone Thursday night. Chickie’s and Pete’s sold its 5 millionth bucket of Crabfries.
Crinkle-cut French fries, a little Old Bay seasoning and a cup of melted provolone and mozzarella cheeses for dipping is what makes up the world-famous Crabfries.
Danielle Granato from Wenonah, N.J. ordered the landmark basket of fried potatoes and got a lot more than a side of cheese.
Chickie’s awarded her with:
- Free Bud / Bud Light for life, as permitted by law
- Free Crabfries every time you come to Chickie’s & Pete’s for life
- Weekend stay, round-trip limo transportation, and dinner for two at Bally’s Atlantic City
- Weekend’s wardrobe and image consultation
- Tiger Woods professional golf watch by Tag Heuer
- Two tickets for an Eagles game, followed by a post-game dinner for two with Eagles players.
- VIP treatment at future Chickie’s & Pete’s events.
- 26" Adult Eagles Mountain Bike
- Autographed Eagles, Flyers, Phillies, and Sixers gear