Here are some of the mementos (all prices from Wednesday afternoon):
- A 2002 Harry Kalas autographed baseball was being sold. The highest bid was $76 with nine bids so far. There were also many other signed balls up for bids -- one was going for $375.
- Many Philadelphia publications that featured coverage of his death were being auctioned for under $20. This Philadelphia Inquirer cover is a great keepsake in honor of the legendary Phil’s announcer. Others newspapers include the Philadelphia Daily News and the Trentonian.
- A 3x5-inch Harry Kalas signed Hall of Fame Card was up for auction for less than $11. There were six bids for this memorabilia.
- Spend $99 for another Harry Kalas Phillies signed baseball. The ball includes his signature and his famous slogan “That ball’s outta here!”
- A brand-new packaged Harry Kalas and Whitey bobblehead doll was being sold for $80. This item joining Kalas with longtime broadcasting partner Richie Ashburn fetched nearly a dozen bids by Wednesday afternoon.
- The starting bid for a Harry Kalas 2002 Hall of Fame bat that’s signed “that ball’s outta here” was $99. The seller was offering it up for $300 with the buy it now feature.
- There were 11 bids for a Harry Kalas signed Phillies 2008 World Series Ball. The current bid was $100 -- the bidding ends April 18.
- Somebody was auctioning off a Harry Kalas 2008 signed game jacket that was worn during the championship season for $290. This item demand nearly two dozen bids.
- $150 will buy you a Harry Kalas autographed Notre Dame Fightin’ Irish Mug. (Even though he didn't even go to South Bend.)
- An autographed photo of Harry Kalas in mint condition was being sold on Craigslist. The price was negotiable for the treasured item.
These goods are selling fast and getting your hands on these keepsakes will be tough as fans grab up Kalas mementos.