Jim Salisbury and Corey Seidman run through the Phillies' various trade options two weeks out from the trade deadline in this edition of the "At the Yard" podcast.
• How hotly did the Phillies pursue Andrew Cashner? Are they targeting pitchers of that ilk?
• If they do sell, which players would make sense to trade?
• Phillies of last two years have shown how not to build a bullpen.
• Bench, bullpen, even the rotation isn't the main reason for Phillies' disappointing record.
• Are the jobs of Matt Klentak and/or Andy MacPhail in any danger?