Zach Ertz has picked up this year where he left off last season, piling up huge receiving numbers the first month of the season.
Let's take a look at what Ertz has accomplished in these four games in a special Ertz edition of Roob Stats!
• Ertz's 10-catch game against the Titans on Sunday was the seventh of his career, already third-most in NFL history by a tight end, behind Tony Gonzalez (15) and Jason Witten (11) and 15th-most in NFL history by any player. It's also most ever by an Eagle, three more than Brian Westbrook's four.
• Ertz's 352 catches are fifth-most in NFL history by a tight end after 79 career games, behind only Kellen Winslow Sr. (399), Jimmy Graham (383), Rob Gronkowski (378) and Kellen Winslow Jr. (362).
• Ertz has 31 catches this year, third-most in NFL history by a tight end after four games, behind Antonio Gates' 33 in 2007 and Graham's 32 in 2014. It's also second-most in Eagles history after four games, behind T.O.'s 32 in 2005.
• Ertz has caught five or more passes in six straight games, the longest streak by an NFL tight end since Ertz's six-game streak last year. The last tight end with a longer streak was Jason Witten's nine-game streak in 2012.
• Ertz's 327 yards are the most by an Eagles tight end after four games by a tight end since Pete Retzlaff had 332 four games into the 1963 season.