On the latest episode of the Eagle Eye podcast, Reuben Frank and Dave Zangaro get together after a week's worth of training camp practices to break it all down.
First a look at injuries, including an update on running back Corey Clement. Then they'll go through the longest practice of the summer.
How good are these three cornerbacks? And Roob shares a great story about veterans teaching younger players the ropes.
• Quick injury update
• Corey Clement's health and outlook
• Observations from a loooong practice
• Dave is bullish on these cornerbacks
• What Andre Dillard has learned from Jason Peters
• Roob shares a story about vet/rookie relationships
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.