It's almost time for the real thing.
But first, the Flyers will play one more preseason game. It comes in Switzerland Monday as part of the NHL Global Series as the Flyers will take on Lausanne HC of the National League.
Complete coverage of the Philadelphia Flyers and their rivals in the NHL from NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Let's get into the essentials:
• When: 2 p.m. ET
• Where: Vaudoise Arena
• Broadcast: NBC Sports Philadelphia+
• Live stream: NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com and the NBC Sports MyTeams app
• The Flyers' roster is at 26 players and must be down to a maximum 23 by 5 p.m. Tuesday. With injuries, the Flyers' decisions have become easier. Still, Monday gives head coach Alain Vigneault and general manager Chuck Fletcher another look at rookies Joel Farabee, Carsen Twarynski and Connor Bunnaman.
It also gives the staff more time to figure out the best chemistry among the forwards and defensive pairs ahead of Friday's season opener against the Blackhawks in Prague, Czech Republic.
• In an exciting development, it appears Farabee will get an audition on the Flyers' second line. The team is excited about the 19-year-old's upside and he's showing he can help the Flyers all over their lineup. Versatility is an attractive thing in the NHL and Farabee offers it to the Flyers.
• Carter Hart has stopped 56 of 57 shots through the preseason and looks ready to go.
"He played the best that I've seen him so far in training camp," Vigneault said of Hart's performance last Thursday in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Rangers.
Chris, to me, this is a guy who scored quite a few goals in the NHL. He's got a lot more skill I think than people give him credit for. He's a really good skater, especially in a straight line. He's lean this year. This is the best shape he's been in in years, at least that I've seen, and he obviously brings the physical element. He brings the elements of being a pretty quality power forward.
Now the question is can he still do it after missing most of last year? Time will tell, but he continues to get better and he deserves to be here.
- Fletcher on Chris Stewart, who is with the Flyers on a pro tryout
According to NHL.com's Adam Kimelman, the Flyers will play all eight defensemen because Lausanne wants to use 22 players. Here is the Flyers' projected lineup, per Kimelman.
Claude Giroux-Sean Couturier-Travis Konecny
Joel Farabee-Kevin Hayes-Jakub Voracek
James van Riemsdyk-Scott Laughton-Oskar Lindblom
Carsen Twarynski-Connor Bunnaman-Michael Raffl
Ivan Provorov-Travis Sanheim
Shayne Gostisbehere-Justin Braun
Matt Niskanen-Philippe Myers
Samuel Morin-Robert Hagg
Carter Hart (full game)
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.