The Flyers are looking to continue their November roll.
Only one NHL team has more points than the Flyers this month - the Stars with 21. The Flyers are 8-2-4 with 20 points in November and have two more games to go.
The first of the final two comes Friday when the Flyers (13-7-5) host the Red Wings (7-17-3).
Let's get into the essentials:
• When: 4 p.m. ET with Flyers Pregame Live at 3:30 p.m. ET
• Where: Wells Fargo Center
• Broadcast: NBC Sports Philadelphia
• Live stream: NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com and the NBC Sports MyTeams app
• If the Flyers pick up a win or one point, they'll have gone the first two months of the season with only one regulation loss at home. The last time the Flyers pulled that off was the 2003-04 season, before the days of the shootout when games could end in a tie.
The Flyers are 7-1-4 at home after going 19-18-4 at the Wells Fargo Center in 2018-19, which marked their fewest home wins over a full season since the dreadful 2006-07 campaign.
The numbers show the Flyers are an improved team this season and the performance at home has been a huge reason.
• The Red Wings have the NHL's fewest points with 17, are allowing the NHL's most goals per game at 3.81 and scoring the league's fewest with 2.19.
Detroit comes to Philly on a seven-game losing streak in which it has been outscored 28-13.
• Carter Hart is 3-0-0 with 90 saves on 98 shots in three career games against the Red Wings.
Friday will be the 21-year-old's final start during November, a month in which he has been excellent.
Claude Giroux-Morgan Frost-Travis Konecny
Oskar Lindblom-Sean Couturier-Jakub Voracek
Scott Laughton-Kevin Hayes-Joel Farabee
James van Riemsdyk-Michael Raffl-Tyler Pitlick
Ivan Provorov-Matt Niskanen
Travis Sanheim-Justin Braun
Robert Hagg-Philippe Myers
Nolan Patrick skating today.
Chris Stewart, Philippe Myers, Shayne Gostisbehere and Carter Hart also skated today, per Flyers.
(📷 by Flyers PR guru Zack Hill) pic.twitter.com/8Jg51qPT1w— Jordan Hall (@JHallNBCS) November 28, 2019
Hitting the road this week, or wasting away on the couch in a food coma? The perfect time to binge your favorite NBC Sports Philadelphia podcast! Click here for more.