Some thoughts on the Eagles' 29-14 win over the Bears:
• For the second straight week, the Eagles' offense scored points on the opening drive of a game. Carson Wentz is 12 for 14 for 102 yards and one TD on those drives.
Complete coverage of the Philadelphia Eagles and their NFL rivals from NBC Sports Philadelphia.
• Wentz joins John Elway, Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez and Ryan Leaf as the only rookie QBs to win their first two games of a season since the NFL merger.
• The Eagles have won five of their last six games on Monday Night Football.
• Ryan Mathews didn't put up big numbers against Chicago but he did score twice. The back of his right hand was swollen and he had an X-ray taken after the game, but he said he was OK. Let's keep an eye on this situation.
• Impressive how the Eagles opened the game with six straight passes before going to the run.
• The Eagles' defense generated three more turnovers and sacked Jay Cutler three times. The D gave up only 284 yards. Through two games, the Eagles' 286 yards allowed per game ranks fourth in the NFL.
• 2-0 ... BRING ON THE STEELERS! Enough said.