Updated: 4:33 p.m.
For the first time since injuring his pec in the Dallas game, Eagles left guard Isaac Seumalo returned to practice Thursday afternoon.
Even though Seumalo was back, we couldn't see if he was back as the starter at left guard because Jason Kelce (knee) was also missing at practice, which meant Stefen Wisniewski was at center. Jason Peters (quad) was limited.
Complete coverage of the Philadelphia Eagles and their NFL rivals from NBC Sports Philadelphia.
So the Eagles' OL looked like this during team periods: Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Isaac Seumalo, Stefen Wisniewski, Brandon Brooks, Lane Johnson.
Seumalo, after a rough start this year, really settled into his role at left guard, but Wisniewski has played well these last couple of weeks. It'll be interesting to see what the Eagles do there.
DNP: Kelce (knee), Michael Bennett (foot), Sidney Jones (hamstring), Carson Wentz (back), Jordan Hicks (calf)
Limited: Seumalo (pec), DJ Alexander (hamstring), Mike Wallace (ankle), Peters (quad)
Full: Corey Graham (illness), Fletcher Cox (hip)
Some other notes:
• This was our first look at Wallace in a few months since he fractured his fibula. He said Wednesday he wasn't sure if he'd be able to play this weekend. He has never had this type of injury before. Wallace was at least a limited participant Thursday. Go ahead and judge how he looked for yourself. There might be a slight limp, but it's hard to tell.
• Graham returned today after a sick day to start the week. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz is also sick and Nick Foles didn't sound normal, so it appears there's still something going around the locker room. Alshon Jeffery and Jake Elliott were sick last week.
• Not a great sign that Kelce was missing Thursday. He missed Thursday after being limited Wednesday. The Eagles could be resting him before this game, though. How much work does he really need?
• It's also not a good sign that Hicks didn't practice. He was able to return last week after missing four games and the Eagles were hoping to ramp up his workload Sunday.
• Alexander has been at practice the first two days of this week after being inactive against the Texans. He's a big special teams contributor and every little bit helps.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.