Two weeks is really too much time between games. How to pass the time? How about another installment of Roob's 10 Random Eagles Playoff Facts You Probably Didn't Know!
(Heck, I didn't know them either until I started looking stuff up so don't feel bad!)
• Did you know: The only Eagle ever with a sack and an interception in the same playoff game was Rashard Cook? Cook, a backup safety, sacked Jim Miller and intercepted his replacement, Shane Matthews, deep in Bears territory to set up a Duce Staley touchdown in the 2001 conference semifinal game at Soldier Field. Cook had only two interceptions and three sacks the rest of his NFL career.
• Did you know: Donovan McNabb and Ron Jaworski are the only modern Eagles quarterbacks to win more than one playoff game? McNabb won nine and Jaworski three. The only other Eagles QB to technically win more than one playoff game was Tommy Thompson, and considering that he completed only seven total passes in the Eagles' 1948 and 1949 NFL Championship Games, I'm not sure he counts.
In partnership with NBC Sports Philadelphia
• Did you know: There are no active NFL players who have ever had a postseason interception in an Eagles uniform? The Eagles had two interceptions in the 2013 wild-card loss to the Saints, but Bradley Fletcher and DeMeco Ryans are both out of the league. They didn't have any in the 2010 loss to the Packers. Their last INTs before the Saints game were by Quintin Mikell and Asante Samuel in 2008.
• Did you know: The Eagles-Lions wild-card game in 1995 is the highest-scoring non-overtime playoff game in NFL history? The only higher-scoring game was the Cards' 51-45 overtime win over the Packers in 2009.
• Did you know: The Eagles haven't rushed for 100 yards in their last six playoff games? Last time they rushed for 100 yards in the postseason was the 2006 loss to the Saints, when they had 123. Their six-game streak without 100 yards ties the longest in NFL postseason history.
• Did you know: Nick Foles has the second-highest postseason passer rating in the NFL since 2003 (105.0) with a minimum of 30 attempts? Only Kurt Warner (117.4) is higher over the last 14 seasons.
• Did you know: The three quarterbacks with the lowest career completion percentage for the Eagles in the postseason - regardless of pass attempts - are Jim McMahon (0 percent), Mark Rypien (41.7 percent) and Norm Van Brocklin (45 percent) and all won a Super Bowl or NFC Championship?
• Did you know: The Eagles have scored only 11 first-quarter touchdowns in franchise history in the postseason? They've scored 78 total in the other quarters. They've never scored more than 10 first-quarter points in a postseason game and they did that only once. In their last 14 postseason games, they have just three first-quarter touchdowns. They were scored by Dorsey Levens, Freddie Mitchell and Donovan McNabb.
• Did you know: From 2001 through 2004, only two NFL players had at least three postseason catches of 40 yards or more? And they were Deion Branch and Todd Pinkston. Only nine other players had at least two, including James Thrash and Greg Lewis.
• Did you know: In 21 home games in franchise postseason history, the Eagles have allowed only 11 rushing touchdowns, none over 10 yards and only three over four yards?