Just one Eagles player missed practice all week and just one Eagles player has been ruled out for Sunday: Carson Wentz (back)
That means every other injured Eagle is questionable for Sunday's divisional round game in New Orleans.
Here's the full injury report:
Out: Carson Wentz (back)
Questionable: Sidney Jones (hamstring), D.J. Alexander (hamstring), Michael Bennett (foot), Shelton Gibson (hamstring), Jason Peters (quad), Mike Wallace (ankle)
Here are some notes:
- Jones hasn't played since the Dallas game because of that hamstring injury. He was listed as a full participant in Friday's practice, which is a pretty good indicator that he's really close to returning. I don't think the Eagles will just pop him back into the starting lineup. They shouldn't, at least. Avonte Maddox, Rasul Douglas and Cre'Von LeBlanc deserve to play. Having Jones gives them some depth for now though.
- Alexander was also a full participant in practice and will likely return. That'll be a boost for special teams.
- Not sure what to think about Wallace. He's still coming back from that broken fibula. Even if he's back, what kind of role will he have? The wide receiver spot seems to be pretty solidified right now.
- Bennett and Peters are listed as questionable, but they're going to play. The Eagles need them too.
- Gibson showed up on the injury report on Friday, which normally signifies he got hurt in practice. If he doesn't play, it would leave an active spot open for Wallace on game day.
Click here to download the MyTeams App by NBC Sports! Receive comprehensive coverage of your teams and stream the Flyers, Sixers and Phillies games easily on your device.